What Includes in a Thorough End of Lease Clean?
When you move out of a rental property, you need to clean the property thoroughly to get your security deposit back. From the walls to the cupboards and the kitchen to the bathroom, every corner of the property should be absolutely spotless.
However, getting the job done can be challenging. Moving involves juggling various moving tasks and this can be very stressful. At this point, the last thing you want to do is to clean the whole house.
However, this task is important to get your bond money back. If you want to get the job done smoothly, hire an end of lease cleaning professional to perform the best end of lease cleaning in Melbourne. Professional end of lease cleaners Melbourne are equipped with advanced cleaning equipment and follow a thorough end of lease cleaning checklist to clean your property immaculately and help you get your bond deposit back.
What is End of Lease Cleaning?
When the lease period comes to an end, the tenant must return the house in a clean and tidy condition to get the bond money back. This is known as the end of the lease cleaning. It involves detailed and complete cleaning of the rental property.
This is more than just a regular house cleaning because if your property manager sees a stain during end of lease inspection, they will not refund your 100% security deposit.
Therefore, it is advisable to leave bond cleaning Melbourne in the hands of professionals. They know how to remove stains and spruce up the property by using a comprehensive end of lease cleaning checklist.
However, there are some specifics about professional vacate cleaning Melbourne that you need to find out before hiring end of lease cleaners.
Bond cleaning/ end of lease cleaning/ vacate cleaning includes cleaning of the following areas:
- all cupboards (inside and out)
- wipe down all countertops and surfaces
- inside and outside of oven, dishwasher, microwave & fridge
- cooktop, grill and rangehood
- sink and taps (including descaling)
- windows, window sills/tracks, window and door frames and fly screens
- sweep/vacuum and wash floors
- sink, toilet and bath (including taps)
- cleaning tiles
- remove any mould from walls/tiles and ceiling
- wash shower curtain/clean shower doors or enclosure
- all surface areas, shower rails and mirrors
- sweep and wash all floors
- dust and wipe all surfaces
- dust and wipe door and window frames and window sills/tracks
- outside of air conditioning units, clean filters
- cupboards or wardrobes
- dust and clean skirting boards
- vacuum and wash floors
- sweep external areas
- empty and wash out bins
- remove any oil stains on driveway or in garage
- remove cobwebs
- remove all rubbish from property
- steam clean carpets and flea treatment control conducted if required as per your agreement
How Much Does End of Lease Cleaning Cost?
End of lease cleaning Melbourne costs more than general house cleaning as it involves thorough cleaning of the entire rental property. The cost of end of cleaning depends on the size of the property, number of rooms, amount of work required to thoroughly clean the property, number of people involved in cleaning and so on. Further, if you want to get your garage, carpets, garden and driveway cleaned, then they can be cleaned at an extra cost.
If you are planning to move out of your rental property anytime soon, then the best way to clean your property and get your bond money back is hiring a professional end of lease cleaner like Melbourne Vacate and Carpet Cleaning.
Please check our google reviews by clicking this link https://www.google.com.au/search?q=Melbourne+Vacate%20&%20Carpet%20Cleaning&ludocid=1966612907066400269&#lrd=0x0:0x1b4ad004f8641e0d,1
For any vacate cleaning needs in Melbourne, please don’t hesitate to reach us on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 1800 015 669 or visit our website www.melbournevacateandcarpetcleaning.com.au for any queries/questions/bookings.